We are exited to host the Rotterdam Qualification Meet. One of the few international swimming meets to be organized in these challenging times. During this meet we will work with a COVID-19 protocol that is based on the recently developed FINA COVID-19 protocl
The RQM COVID-19 protocol will be effective from Wednesday December 2 at 12.00 until Sunday December 6 20.00.
On this page you will find the Full RQM COVID-19 protocol as well as a shortened Dutch version.
In summary the protocol states
- The RQM is not accessible for spectators.
- All athletes, coaching staff, officials, press and volunteers will provide to the organizing committee a negative PCR-test, no older than 5 days prior to the beginning of the competition.
- All athletes, coaching staff, officials, press and volunteers will need to take a COVID rapid AG test during registration for the meet.
- At all venue entry points non-contact thermometers will be used as a screen for all accredited personnel.
- Where an accredited person is found to have an elevated temperature (above 38.0°c), an on-line symptom screening form must be completed. The COVID-19 Officer will be on hand to interpret individual results and determine whether the individual is permitted entry into the venue.